CHECKPOINT SITE ACCESS CONTROL
Checkpoint’s Site Access Control module was introduced in 2005 and has been used on some of the largest and busiest sites in the country working on behalf of Costain, BAM Nuttall, Babcock, Siemens, Serco Caledonian Sleeper and Network Rail.
- The system allows clients to sign personnel in and out, conduct competency checks, PPE check, record accidents/incidents/close calls, record travel time and create various reports.
- The system alerts the operator before an individual is about to exceed their working hours
- View the number of personnel signed in to site per company
- View total time (working time plus travel time)
- View the site diary
- View weather report
- View accidents, incidents and close calls