CHECKPOINT FATIGUE MANAGER
Key Features and Triggers
Our system includes comprehensive fatigue triggers to proactively monitor and manage fatigue risks. Some of the key triggers include:
• Working 60 hours or more in 1 week.
• Working 72 hours or more in 1 week.
• Working more than 12 hours with a rest period of less than 12 hours.
• More than 13 consecutive turns of duty in 14 days.
• More than 14 hours door to door, including commuting.
• Fatigue Index score of 35 or more for daytime shifts.
• Fatigue Index score of 45 or more for night-time shifts.
• Risk Index of 1.6 or more.
Our system goes beyond fatigue management benefits by offering added value to your organisation
Choose Checkpoint Site Performance and Site Control for rail proje<B>Choose Checkpoint Fatigue Risk Management
System to prioritise the safety and well-being of your
workforce while optimising operational efficiency.
Contact us today to schedule a demonstration and
discuss how our system can be tailored to your
specific needs.cts, and experience the ultimate in site management innovation, compliance, and efficiency gains.